You are hereCall for Expression of Interest in Video Documentary on behalf of Moving the Goalposts in Kilifi County
Call for Expression of Interest in Video Documentary on behalf of Moving the Goalposts in Kilifi County
Moving The Goalposts is a unique, community-based organization that uses football to empower over six thousand girls in the rural and urban areas of Kilifi and Kwale Counties. The girls and young women aged 9-25 years participate in MTG’s tournaments and ongoing leagues that are youth-led and include girls’ advocates who promote healthy sexual choices, financial independence and female leadership in the community. Through playing football, MTG girls discover their confidence and value themselves as strong capable young women.
In partnership with Act Change Transform (ACT!) funded by USAID, Moving The Goalposts implemented a project on Kicking Extremism through Football with an aim of Building Resilience amongst girls that participated in its programs in Ganze Sub County within Kilifi County.
The organization would like to produce a video documentary to highlighting success stories, lessons learned and best practices of the project through the implementation period.
The overall objective of the task is to produce a five minutes documentary video focusing on the impact of Kicking Extremism through Football project by highlighting significant success stories of this work and how they have benefitted from the project and how this translated to impact the individuals and community members in Ganze, Bamba and Vitengeni within Kilifi County.
Tasks to be performed:
Under the direct supervision of Moving the Goalposts, the Consultancy firm will be required to:
- To develop the documentary film’s overall concept and scenario
- To develop the documentary script and storyboard to be used in the film
- Perform appropriate video filming and selected interviews with the beneficiaries, selected stakeholders, implementing partners, volunteers, key staff members and MTG management team
- To produce a five minutes documentary highlighting significant success stories , showcase of the beneficiaries and how they have benefitted from the ACT project
- Present a draft documentary to Moving the Goalposts for comments on the content
- Present the complete documentary film versions and hand over the raw footage to Moving The Goalposts
The Time Frame for undertaking the consultancy is 10 working days commencing 27th February to 10th March 2017.
Application Specification and Closing Date:
Interested organizations and individuals should send their expression of Interest to Moving The Goalposts by email to humanresource [at] mtgk [dot] org by Wednesday 22rd February 2017. Questions on the expression of interest and substance of the assignment can be addressed to the same email.
Note: Only organizations or individuals who qualify will be invited to be interviewed
Consultants wishing to express their interest in undertaking this assignment must submit:
· A cover letter explaining their background and relevant experience
· An expression of interest explaining the reasons for applying and the applicant’s understanding of the subject matter
· A schedule of how the tasks will be undertaken within the proposed frame and the methodology
· Proposed budget for the assignment
· A curriculum vitae outlining relevant skills and experience to meet the requirements;
· Samples of previous work undertaken
· Contacts of three referees whom you have done similar work for.